Every year, like most people, I try to look back and reflect on all the amazing things I was able to see and do. 2013 was very hard to top, from going to Europe, to touring with the biggest artist of the year. Luckily 2014 brought new opportunities that put it on par with 2013. I had the opportunity to work with some amazing people and the list below is just a few of the accomplishments i'm most proud of.
- 10 Commercial TV spots
- Dozens of music videos
- 2 US Tours
- 3 Magazine Publications with over 20 Photos published
- Created the album artwork for a DefJam Artist
- I moved to LA
- Worked with LOGIC, G-Eazy, Quest, IAMSU, Sage the Gemini, NE-YO, and more
- Featured on VSCO, LRG, DEFJAM, 106 & Park
- Shot for companies like Google, LRG, SONIC, Genentech, Mylacor Alcohol, VMG, and more
- The feature film "Bar America" I worked on won audience selection at the Catalina FIlm Festival
Theres a bunch more but thats just a brief list. It has been a great year and 2015 is already set to start off with a huge bang!
Nick Mahar is a Director of Photography based in Los Angeles & San Francisco.